What’s new at Tap Peques?
- Sign up today for our upcoming Spanish Summer Camp 2015. [Date Posted: May 10, 2015]
- Introducing a new refreshing experience in bilingual storytelling – “Mamás y Peques” is a great opportunity for families interested in raising bilingual or multilingual kids and are looking for an opportunity to network with like-minded parents in an open, clear and fresh feeling space that the latest state of the art’s playground in Oakville…Kidsopolis provides. Interested? Sign up here for an inaugural session
- The Canadian Colombian Children’s Organization is hosting the “Kids Talent Show 2015”, an amazing children’s fundraising event on Saturday, February 28th. Find out more information and how you can support this noble cause please visit: http://theccco.org/event-2015-
Due to huge demand on our FREE SHIPPING promotion, we are extending our special offer to everyone who has helped us in making 2014 a great year.
Tap Peques will be participating in this year’s Day of the Dead Festival held at The Harbourfront Centre, Toronto on Nov 8-9, 2014. Come be a part of the celebration and join in supporting this massive Hispanic event. Bring along your ‘peques’ as we will be having special storytelling sessions throughout the afternoon on the following days:
- Saturday November 8
- Sunday November 9
- Tales of the Dead Storytelling Series & Crafts: Calavera Abecedario, A Day of the Dead Alphabet Book @ 12-1pm
- Tales of the Dead Storytelling Series & Crafts: Celebra el Halloween y el Día de los Muertos con Cristina y su conejito azul @ 2-3pm
- Tales of the Dead Storytelling Series & Crafts: El Día de los Muertos (The Day of the Dead) @ 3:30-4:30pm [Date Posted: 27/10/14]
This week Tap Peques was interviewed by toronto.hispano.com about our humble beginnings and how far we’ve come over the past few years, the Latin American culture and the importance of reading. [Date Posted: 15/08/14]
In keeping with the demand for our Spanish Classes, we have now opened two (2) NEW Spanish Education Programs this Fall. In addition to the continuation of Descubre el Español con Santillana (k-Grade 5), we have launched ‘Peques’ (Ages 3-5) and ‘Juguemos a Leer’ (Ages 5-6) Spanish Programs, that is aimed to cater to a wider age group. [Date Posted: 09/06/14]
This summer Tap Peques will be offering a Spanish Summer Camp Program for kids (age 5-12 yrs.). Parents have the option of enrolling their child for weekly or one day camp sessions, with the added convenience of extended care. Each camp is supported by a Special Hispanic Cultural Theme, ensuring a fun and highly interactive learning environment for kids. [Date Posted: 30/05/14]
Notimex sat down with Celina Gutierrez, Founder & C.E.O. of Tap Peques recently to talk about her story on how Tap Peques became a reality. [Date Posted: 28/05/14]
We are happy to announce that our new location will be OPEN in APRIL 2014; where classes, workshops and temporary exhibits of our most relevant book finds will take place.
We are especially proud to physically showcase some of our products, and with this bring you the HUG A BOOK experience that some of our faithful readers “happily” still enjoy.
So stand by – as we will be sending out OPEN HOUSE invitations soon for you to come in and check out our new Tap Peques Location at 1155 North Service Road West, Oakville, ON, L6M 3E3. [Date Posted: Mar 7, 2014]
We have just updated our Shopping Cart that will now offer you a better, more efficient shopping experience – equip with clearer product listing capabilities, one step checkout and secure PayPal services. [Date Posted: Mar 6, 2014]
Classes begin on the week of April 14th, 2014 – you can register your child for either Monday or Thursday classes, 6-7pm or Saturday classes 2-3pm at our new store location. Not sure if these classes are for you…no problem Come to a Free Trial Class. [Date Posted: Mar 5, 2014]
We have teamed up with Steeped Tea to bring you “All you need are Books and Tea.” A one stop online shopping experience, where you can combine your taste for fine loose leaf teas and accessories with your passion for reading. [Date Posted: Mar 4, 2014]