- This new edition of Usborne’s best-selling language series is packed with
stickers and colourful scenes from everyday life. Children will love matching
the words on the picture stickers to the relevant words printed along the top of
each page. All stickers are reusable and there is an easy phonetic guide to
pronunciation at the back.
- 100 reusable stickers
- Easy-to-use pronunciation guide
- Illustrated by Stephen Cartwright
- Yellow duck to find on every page
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts.
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'First Spanish words sticker book'? Here
are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external