– Parents agree to pay tuition fees in accordance with lesson costs of Descubre el Español con Santillana – Discover Spanish by one of the two Payment Plan choices: Credit Card or cheque. Either method of Tuition Payment will agree to the following:
– Pre-authorized monthly fee will be charged within the five days of each month or 10 postdated cheques have to be provided with the registration form.
– It is understood that Tap Peques does not invoice on a monthly basis. Monthly installments are due within the first 5 days of each month.
– Tap Peques reserves the right to cancel programs with full refund due to low enrollment. Minimum of 3 students are required to open a new group. In the event, this number is not reached by the second week of October 2015, we will try our best to provide you with other options that fit your schedule or we will refund full amount of all fees paid for this concept.
– Tap Peques will give you a complete refund if you cancel up to two weeks before the classes start. Please note, however, that cancellations received less than five days before the classes begin are subject to pay 85% of the first monthly tuition.
– Parents may cancel the Authorization or change to the other payment plan method at any time, upon 30 days written notice to Tap Peques.
– Parents may terminate their child enrollment in the Tap Peques program at any time by giving thirty (30) days written notice to Tap Peques .
– Tap Peques reserves the right to terminate this enrollment agreement for non-payment of fees or for disruptive behavior by the student.
– No refunds will be given for student’s absence. Please note, however, that every student will have up to 4 hours of make up class during the school year September 1215-June 2016. If the student did not use those 4 classes, the student may book those classes during the summer.
– Should an Instructor be absent, a substitute teacher will be provided.
– Should the Instructor need to cancel a class, and there is no substitute available, the student will be given a make-up class.
– In cases where Tap Peques cancels due to inclement weather, the student will receive a makeup lesson. Please check the web site, company’s social media or call for the status of classes during inclement weather. It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure the school is open before attending lessons.